Legend 3: Roc Mountain Update -Voting Results-
Hello adventurers,

As you probably already know we have made a poll regarding the upcoming Legend 3: Roc Mountain update.
The poll were asking when do you want us to make the update or in other words do you want the Roc Mountain update now or later.
Voting has ended just few minutes ago and we are ready to publish the results.

[Image: 1234.png]
As you can see from the graphic above, February is winning with 64.11%.
We have already prepared the Legend 3: Roc Mountain update patch before launching the game but some tests have to be done to make sure everything is running just fine after the upgrade.
We are going to start the local tests Today.
Most likely tomorrow or the next day, there will be a new News article "Legend 3: Roc Mountain Update Notification" where you will find more details, almost all the change log and the exact date for the update.

King Regards
II CIVILIZATIONS team.

OKAY GM,

Can you tell me now what about us old players what we try 2 months that good set +7+8+9 and spend too much time on screen and spend money, all our Labors gone to garbage ?

so, can you tell me now what you meant wit this Note : '' there will be a Compensation Program so no worries for the old players.''

Leyl_u_Nehar

(01-12-2017, 01:04 PM)ArmageddoN Wrote: OKAY GM,

Can you tell me now what about us old players what we try 2 months that good set +7+8+9 and spend too much time on screen and spend money, all our Labors gone to garbage ?

so, can you tell me now what you meant wit this Note : '' there will be a Compensation Program so no worries for the old players.''

Leyl_u_Nehar

Details of the compensation program will be available a week before the update.

amazing i hope find fun more than dg 8 

I just came because it was dg8, so im leaving.. thanks for everything guys!

(01-12-2017, 05:16 PM)scromox Wrote: I just came because it was dg8, so im leaving.. thanks for everything guys!

Sooner or later dg 9 will open its system game .

Im just new 50 level after 2 days botting... i was enjoying the gameplay even with no gms around, even with  those silk prices, even with no players around.. but.. i guess they're doing this update, because the server is dying day by day, no action at all inside... so they want a fresh publicity to get more players!

(01-12-2017, 04:52 PM)Chievo Wrote: amazing i hope find fun more than dg 8 

Chievo dont get me wrong its not meant to be bad but you are one of those players that are Destroying the Server. Botting 24 hours only for Gold and Academy and i never saw you before in DW South pvp Area or in Jobwars so how you dare to tell that 80 cap is boring?

(01-12-2017, 01:23 PM)CIVADMIN Wrote:

Leyl_u_Nehar

I cant accept the fact, that you will let us wait nearly 1 Month before telling what the Compensation Program is all about? I dont want to spent anymore my time or money into the game if you are not willing to tell us what the program look like. So i really ask you to tell us immediatly your plans for the Compensation program otherwhise me and my friends will leave the game this week. 

And if you act like you dont care about that i leave, i will promise you others do so =)

MaxSTR - HeroxD

(01-12-2017, 07:26 PM)hellr3aser4 Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 04:52 PM)Chievo Wrote: amazing i hope find fun more than dg 8 

Chievo dont get me wrong its not meant to be bad but you are one of those players that are Destroying the Server. Botting 24 hours only for Gold and Academy and i never saw you before in DW South pvp Area or in Jobwars so how you dare to tell that 80 cap is boring?

(01-12-2017, 01:23 PM)CIVADMIN Wrote:

Leyl_u_Nehar

I cant accept the fact, that you will let us wait nearly 1 Month before telling what the Compensation Program is all about? I dont want to spent anymore my time or money into the game if you are not willing to tell us what the program look like. So i really ask you to tell us immediatly your plans for the Compensation program otherwhise me and my friends will leave the game this week. 

And if you act like you dont care about that i leave, i will promise you others do so =)

MaxSTR - HeroxD
hey not my problem that you came too late i was all time in gate south i was play pvp all time and you was make set and weapon when i knowing dg 9 will open i did academy and you say im from players destroying this server lol who destroying server me or you ? you bought full sun itme and weapon and now tell me im from players destroying this server u joke ? ago 1 month i don't see u in pvp where u was? you just now choose the easy way bought itme and bought weapon sun this fun? lol you just like your self you don't see all players leave game because players bought itme and weapon sun and no fun in server please don't speak about me see your self first good luck .

it isnt funny to play... only boter partys not more -.-