[Completed] "What do you LIKE & DISLIKE" event.
(12-26-2016, 07:24 AM)CIVADMIN Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 07:22 AM)waldy22901 Wrote: I hate bug in game. Pıll bug - copy ıtem bug with F12 - exchange bug - stall and stall network bug - speed bug for roque and more. Please fıx ıt. I like it this game because harder than hard. Like a old school.. And I want to add something, Trade system is very bad. So many people thınk lıke thıs. Please check my idea. Because we need some fun...

Good luck everyone
Character: Chrollo

Please contact support about the bugs, for details.
I just say my idea, about my likes and dislikes

(12-26-2016, 07:01 AM)Dear,GM    I like the idea of making this survey. One of my strong reasons to play this game was living the active and energetic best period of SILKROAD ( 8th dgree), moreover having the lvl 1 items +150 will enthusiast new player to go further and level up faster than other boring versions. Capture the flag is quite populated also and easy to create an interesting match.         On the other hand, I see that the TRADE / HUNTER / THIEF gold averages should be raised to motivate more player toward it. However, the party bless buff among job-parties would be unfair ; nobody dies only the OXen or Rhinos  die. which makes it impossible to be fun. O n the other hand PVP / Guild war Should have an honor list such as ( top 10 PVPER / or best Guild as an individual glory for every guild not only Unions)It would be better to contact some guild masters who are considering as one of the supporting factors to large numbers of players to create new guild wars event. Character Name : Xenon (Glavier-lv80) CIVADMIN Wrote:
[Image: logo.png]

[Event Information]
We are interested to know what do you like and dislike most about the game.
According your feed backs we may redesign some parts of the game to improve the game play.
In exchange of your feedback, we will reward you with up to 300 Yens.

[Event Period]
26.12.2016 ~ 02.01.2017

* Notice
It is not allowed to post things like allow bots which are against our game policy!
Post same suggestion only once, and if possible instead of sending a new reply use the edit button to add another suggestion.

[Reward]
0~300 Yens

Make sure to include your character name after the feedback posted.
[Image: WC4mtUo.png]

(12-26-2016, 07:22 AM)CIVADMIN Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 07:21 AM)player Wrote: Like
hard exp 
hard gold
ftw
event CTF

Dislike
alchemy 
trader low gold
ip limit
yen expensive
time unique's
no any event's fun

name char #Good

What don't you like about IP limit, you think it must be higher or lower?
higher 10 char's well

(12-26-2016, 07:54 AM)player Wrote:
hard exp 
hard gold
ftw
event CTF

Dislike
alchemy 
trader low gold
ip limit
yen expensive
time unique's
no any event's fun

name char #Good

higher 10 char's well

Hmm it's already 12! There must be ghost clients in your PC. Please close the ghost clients from task manager or restart your PC and you should be able to open 12 chars.

Dear,GM
    I like the idea of making this survey. One of my strong reasons to play this game was living the active and energetic best period of SILKROAD ( 8th dgree), moreover having the lvl 1 items +150 will enthusiast new player to go further and level up faster than other boring versions. Capture the flag is quite populated also and easy to create an interesting match.

On the other hand, I see that the TRADE / HUNTER / THIEF gold averages should be raised to motivate more player toward it. However, the party bless buff among job-parties would be unfair ; nobody dies only the OXen or Rhinos  die. which makes it impossible to be fun. Otherwise PVP / Guild war Should have an honor list such as ( top 10 PVPER / or best Guild as an individual glory for every guild not only Unions)It would be better to contact some guild masters who are considering as one of the supporting factors to large numbers of players to create new guild wars event.

Character Name : Xenon (Glavier-lv80) CIVADMIN

1st-Buffer back in fw.
2nd-ip limit 8.
3rd-new avatar's
4th-turnoff alchemy devil cuz passive always block this bad for all.
#Cinderella

(12-26-2016, 07:56 AM)CIVADMIN Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 07:54 AM)player Wrote:
hard exp 
hard gold
ftw
event CTF

Dislike
alchemy 
trader low gold
ip limit
yen expensive
time unique's
no any event's fun

name char #Good

higher 10 char's well

Hmm it's already 12! There must be ghost clients in your PC. Please close the ghost clients from task manager or restart your PC and you should be able to open 12 chars.
you don't understand me i meaning maximum to every player 10 chars only well

i need won 300 yens cr name Dawn_OF_WaR And BuG

(12-26-2016, 08:00 AM)Cinderella Wrote: 1st-Buffer back in fw.
2nd-ip limit 8.
3rd-new avatar's
4th-turnoff alchemy devil cuz passive always block this bad for all.
#Cinderella

These are likes or dislikes?

welcome
I would like to start my words with love and happiness
I believe that there is no problems in the game and and the supporting and helping hand which the game masters provides are a great help to save many players from scammers and thieves.
There is also no problems in the game setting and everything works properly. with no lacks. But there is only one problem during guild war , that there some players  who still use  the bot programs .however, you suspended many others before for commuting the same problem. On the other hand if there is any new about adding new Civilizations like Cap 90 or 100 players would like to know before that with en enough time. Making another survey about that update might be beneficial as well.
We are very happy with this game, and we're working on spread it out to gather everyone who I like. We're always waiting for update
my name Diaa Safwaat
Character name : H_DaB0R