Frequently Asked Questions
- Problems associated with your account.
- Please submit a e-mail to the customer support section of the website.
- Sorry but AA Worlds does not currently offer item or character restoration. Please re view the Terms of Service.
- Most likely Yes you can, please try to login and look at the punishment description for details.
- Inconsiderate acts such as stealing are not dealt with through in-game reporting. Stealing is a problem which can arise from a player-to-player conflict, and the management cannot be involved in such conflicts.
- You can have up to 10 accounts per IP address.
- GMs messages will appear in pink color.
- Using Gold or Yen for anything other than the in game purchases is illegal.
- Anything related to Payment Systems.
- Charge back is when someone purchases Yen but AA Worlds. did not receive the payment. When this occurs, that corresponding account will be blocked until the matter is settled.
- Occasionally, there may be some delay in dispensing the Yen after the completion of the transaction. If you have not received your Yen within 24 hours, however, please let us know through the customer support service and we will dispense the Yen as quickly as possible.
- Answer to questions about the gameplay.
- This "Thief" character is not a user character but an NPC. These Thief NPC''s appear when a Merchant is trading. They are humanoid monsters with the same appearance as a user character wearing the Thief outfit and they have the name "Thief". These NPC''s only appear when a Merchant is on the move with merchandise. Please be cautious as they sometimes cause damage to those around them.
- A hybrid build is a character that uses both STR and INT stats. Mainly focusing on one, but still moderately uses the other. This can be considered as a "Dual" build.
- In order to increase the success rate of alchemy, you must use the "Powder of Luck" sold at general shops in a town. Just as items are classified into different levels, Powder of Luck is also classified into different levels. Please use the Powder that matches the item. On another hand, premium items are sold at the Item Mall. You can also use these as premium items have 5% higher chance of alchemical success.
- Problems about the game mechanics.
- If the game doesn't run after a normal installation, often it is due to a problem with the video card driver and DirectX on your PC. Please visit the website of your video card manufacturer and download and install the latest video card driver.
- No refunds are available, and all users must agree to the terms and conditions.
- If there's a firewall is set up on the PC or a firewall set up internally by a company or a public institution, the Start button may not appear.
- A server is crowded because there is a max amount of users in game. When logging into a crowded server you have a higher chance of being disconnected and it can take longer to login.
- Account FAQ
- Payment FAQ
- Game Play FAQ
- System FAQ
Customer Support Reply
1. A response to your inquiry/request will be sent to the response E-mail.
2. You can get a reply even faster if your request is detailed and have proper supporting data.
3. Response to your inquiry/request can take up to 24 hours, please do not create multiple tickets.
Not Receiving our Reply?
1. Please check your registered E-mail address.
2. Check your E-mail box whether it's full or not.
3. Some Service Providers may categorize our replies as a spam mail.
Check your spam mail box for email that has been sent by 2 CIVILIZATIONS Support.
Before contacting support, please look at the FAQ section, where you can find the answers of most commonly asked questions.