hey gm if there read it
hello gm all players in egypt have big problem with bot so mostly in egypt can't buy sbot because sbot was = 25 L.E  Now = 45 L.E economy in egypt become very bad so a lot can not continue in this game try to find a solution

Haha we are trying to stop the bots, you're saying give us a free bot?
You must be kidding.

you joke want players play hard game with hands?

(11-20-2016, 08:23 PM)player Wrote: you joke want players play hard game with hands?

Botting is Illegal here @Player . And is bannable.

look mate if you can't afford bot try to join the game with friends guilds/ make parties join Uniques event it's 4 times / week try to Do quests the real fun of this game isn't reaching the cape level it's in leveling up and enjoyment you get with every new level if this doesn't work for you there are hundreds of servers out there that have very high rates that you can join and still find what you are looking for i know it's too hard but alot of people reached 80 here without using bots GL and have fun

Regards / GriMeZ

Note : Sometimes i do free ong / penon check that out ^_^
[Image: bwyfBtW.jpg]

i can lvl up without bot but i can't get gold and itme without bot it's hard all games allow bot why here not  allowed ? you can't but some itme silk for gold you can't used bot you can't sell char's or sell or buy  gold for L.E very hard rules silkroadonline dont follow this rules your style is bad

(11-20-2016, 08:13 PM)CIVADMIN Wrote: Haha we are trying to stop the bots, you're saying give us a free bot?
You must be kidding.
 why server check?

(11-21-2016, 04:45 AM)player Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 08:13 PM)CIVADMIN Wrote: Haha we are trying to stop the bots, you're saying give us a free bot?
You must be kidding.
 why server check?

Details can be found here http://2civilizations.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=101