Poll: What's your opinion about sharing %20 of our profit with Unicef?
Positive
Negative
Share it with another organization
[Show Results]

Regarding helping Uniceff by sharing %20 of donations received.
Hello adventurers,

It's our tradition to share 20% of the profit with an organizations like Unicef. If you have played our other games before you probably already know it.
We have decided to continue this tradition in II CIVILIZATIONS.
But we are in known that you're the one sending these funds with purpose development of the game, so we can't make a such decision without asking your opinion.
Also I have to tell you that this won't affect in any way the overall service quality.
You can vote from the poll above.

Things to note
Bulgarian M-Tel payments isn't included in this campaign.
If you are charging Yen using reseller, the shared amount will be 8% instead of %20.

[Image: MiOd7UF.png]

Best Regards
II CIVILIZATIONS

The poll will be ending 7 days later!

Being able to help Unicef while paying that's a great idea!!
Is time to Play!!! (É tempo de Jogar) vamos a isso nukers ficaram fortes  Big Grin

aquí en mexico hay otra forma de recargar silk ?¿ quiero recargar pero no me llega nada de sms me pueden ayudar en eso por favor celos voy agradecer mucho

Here in Mexico is there another way to recharge silk? I want to recharge but I do not get anything from sms can help me in that please jealous

You made a payment but didn't received verification SMS?
Please contact our support and we will solve the problem in no time.

(11-17-2016, 09:59 PM)CIVADMIN Wrote: Usted ha hecho un pago pero no ha recibido la verificación de SMS?
Por favor, póngase en contacto con nuestro apoyo y vamos a resolver el problema en poco tiempo.

YA LO HIZE PERO NADIE ME RESPONDE Y ME DIJERON QUE BUSCARA UN GM PERO TAMPOCO Y QUIERO SABER OTRA FORMA DE PAGO MAS RAPIDO DESDE MEXICO.

I ALREADY DONE BUT NOBODY ANSWERED ME AND I WAS TOLD TO LOOK FOR A GM BUT ALSO AND I WANT TO KNOW ANOTHER FASTEST PAYMENT FORM FROM MEXICO.