Secure Poll Regarding upcoming updates.
Hello Adventurers,

As you probably already know we are updating the game regularly every year. This year's regular update was scheduled for 06 September 2017. But most of our players told us that the update must be made earlier, we are saying this according the results of Like & Dislike event. Since Like & Dislike event isn't that reliable we decided to create a secure poll. What's so special about this poll is that same person can't vote more than once. We will decide if we have to make the update earlier according the results of this poll so it's important to say your opinion.
You can vote by pressing the "VOTE NOW" button below.
Results of the Poll will be announced on 12 January 2017.

[Image: vote_now_300x125.png]

Please Note: Even in case the vote results "Yes" there will be a Compensation Program so no worries for the old players.

King Regrads
II CIVILIZATIONS team.

Dg9 Smile

i just made my set +7+8
and i just got my honor sun spear
and i spend too much money that i done all

if you update Legend 3 now, my all good set will gone away, what i tried 2 months for nothing ?

so, I don't want in February new cap Legend 3
Leyl_u_Nehar

(01-07-2017, 03:20 PM)ArmageddoN Wrote: i just made my set +7+8
and i just got my honor sun spear
and i spend too much money that i done all

if you update Legend 3 now, my all good set will gone away, what i tried 2 months for nothing ?

so, I don't want in February new cap Legend 3

Check this 

Please Note: Even in case the vote results "Yes" there will be a Compensation Program so no worries for the old players.
PureTank   Big Grin

live results are here https://intlstarregistrar.com/form/widge...2d8211cbd6
[Image: WL6NZ9H.png]

i think if we want to play on a higher dg than 8 then we had joined an other Server.

I came here because of the 80 Cap...
Name: th1ng
Guild: 1337

Roc Mountain is better than D8 .. please Open It

I can't see how many votes there are so far, anyone?
Character: JuanDiablo
Guild: HardCore

I love D9 but I hope is not sold seal of sun in the D9 because the game is difficult and I want to be without any kind of ease
thanks.

Even in case the vote results "Yes" there will be a Compensation Program so no worries for the old players..... HOW IS THAT ? WHAT IS THE COMPENSATION FOR WE ?