[Completed] "What do you LIKE & DISLIKE" event.
İ LİKE THİS SERVER BUT I DİSLİKE A LOT OF :
FİRST : TRADER RATE - IT'S TOO LOW YOU CAN WITHOUT TRADER ONLY BOTTİNG 7/24 AND THERE IS NO FUN I THINK MANY PLAYER LEFT THİS SERVER ABOUT IT.

SECOND : BUGS : ALL BUG AVAİBLE İN SERVER. PİLL BUG - EXCHANGE BUG - STALL BUG - ALMOSTLY PİLL BUG DEFİNİTLY FİXİD İN SERVER BEACAUSE I CLOSED MY FORCE CHAR FOR PİLL BUG 

THIRD : STARTING MONEY İS TOO LOW SOME PLAYER STARTING GAME AND LOOKİNG UP SERVER NO MONEY - NO TRADER SYSTME - NO FREE BOT AND THEY LEAVİNG SERVER ( I SEE A DAY OF SERVER GET NEW PLAYER 15-20 BUT 1 OR 2 PLAYER KEEP GOİNG SERVER ) 
 I THINK IF THIS PROBLEM BE SOLVED SERVER GET MORE PLAYERS AND A LESS BOTTİNG BEFORE AND MORE FUN US.

PLAYER WANT TO FUN THİS İS THE İMPORTANT FOUR US .

GOOD WORKİNG I HOPE 2CİVİLİZATİONS TEAM WİLL DO SOMETHİNG ABOUT THEM. WE GETTİNG BORİNG GAME ! ! !   

KENPACHİ

This is 7z

hard exp
hard gold
ftw
event CTF
events u make et at that sit 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
D like
Some players are doing identical figures of the asset and steal from others

No one make help to a new player 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
but in the end i like that game  
I played in several servers I did not find such a Alselvr Thank you for creating this Alselvr which Jmni most cherished friends me

im w8 D9  Heart

ty Gm
Heart

DayZer0 likes:
-that there is pretty low drop rate for moon and sun items
-many players
-level 1 items +150 really helps and were a good idea 
-it's not that easy to make 80level and be FF instantly
-item mall
-events
-i like that you ban people for scamming
-i like that server is eu/chn
-server capacity is good, i dont have problems very often to log in
-yens price is very fair i think (its not too high nor too low) so item mall items stays at average price which is very good!
-Global reward is okay and i think it would be bad to give more free  item mall items for free cuz it would destroy its prices on market

DayZer0 dislikes (+ things i would like to be launched on the server):
-lord yarkan is often bugged to spawn (sometimes after like 12h for example)
-Scorn (rogue skill) is bugged and when you use it you get DC
-Server dont have PvP rules (it's weird when wizzards can use bless spell, but warrior can't use skins, rogue can't use scorn, but clerics can use healing skills whenever they want, pretty unfair)
-ofc i dislikes scammers and spammers
-8dg gets a bit boring already (i loved the 9DG the most i think)
-Stall network should be searching for every city at once (now you can only see items from city that you are using it in)
-exchange for more than 1B cuz people try to scam ("cuz they can't put more in")
-idk if im blind and i can't do it but i would like to have 2nd additional quick slot toolbar
-can't sell or deposit a DEAD pick pet and 60/100% Helpers
-"10 seconds is needed in order to re-search for items after a search" in network stall, its so long, lol...
-being unable to sell or trade magic pop cards
-when u use "wear item" on item mall you can't wear another one, you must change to your original, even more frustrating if you have avatar on your own...
-can't wear attachements on item mall
-only one person can be on guild storage at a time
-being forced to make more characters just to storage tablets and stones because they can't stack (or tablets stacks only to 20)
-no DRAGON FLAGS yet Sad
-sometimes i can't log in even one character cuz i get my silkroad terminated for no reason. I think it happens when server isn't restarted for a long time
-there is no training places on taklamakan because almost everyone is 80level now and its only place where they can train now.. :<
-15 characters limit was okay for me, server wasn't full anyway
-Forgotten World (with low drop rate) would be cool
-no queue when server is crowded
-i would like to PvP seeing my avatar (new pvp system)
-no mana orbit for clerics xd
-idk why but u changed trading gold to max 100mln - i dont like that at all

Hello admin,

Like :
EXP and drop rates
Exp event

Dislike :
Low trading rates (higher rates would increase the number of trades)
GM should be more active and start random Uniques events during the day, this way active players could get some benefits.
Kids trying to "scam", but here there is nothing GM's can do beside banning them Smile

IGN : JuniorD

First and foremost i would like to congratulate the ADMIN for a job well done on server configuration.

LIKES...

Mostly everything... Specially the DYNAMIC IP. Meaning can login more chars if the server dont have enough people logged in, then adjust when the server is getting full. This is a very smart configuration.

PLEASE dont change the POP rate... This will make those people who spend $$$ to quit, making their money worth item useless or cheaper after they spend tons of $$$..

DISLIKES...

- The more than billion patch not working for me
- I don't understand the concept of GOLD EXCHANGE limitation to 100m the same for 100m limitation when getting/putting gold in storage or guild storage
- "Hunting Events" i mean... We already played silkroad in other server, can we make event which is something different than the usual event from other server?
- Can tablets be stack like elixir too? This will prevent user creating alot of char just for storage
- For ROGUE, why is it "scorn" is not allowed? I got Disconnected when i used scorn. Thats the bread & butter of a rogue, specially a rogue / warrior stealing heal.
- Exchange bug during PVP (to remove skill delay) which is very annoying

More power ADMIN...
Charname #EATmyCRITZ

Like:
80cap eu ch
hard rates
starting items
ctf
dont distort from original silkroad

Dislike:
bad job system
same events
expensive yen
IGN:tokagero

Hard to get lvl 80
Funny to make a party with others
This server needs alot of time

DIslike:

Server crowded
No free silks
To much gold for silk change
Graphic Bug from some skills

Suggestion:

Please make IP Limit for 4 accounts/IP
Maybe add a  Vote system
Add lvl 90 or Roc mountain for lvl 80

Ingame Name

Smexybubble

I,m enjoying in this server i like a w.k events uniqs + hard exp hard gold but i dislike the alechmy + ip limt + trade money is to low but realy i love this game ican write more but you want quick reply thanks for adv ....char name: UnLegend

[ Like ]

- The website :
 is really looks very nice , it's the best private server site.

- Advertising :
i see the official page on Facebook publish many posts about the game.

- Database :
The game database are huge and the files ready for the next degrees.

- Administration :
the admins and supporters are active and answer the tickets in short time.

[ Dislike ]

- Server capacity: is small  make it 3500 .

- Ip Limit: make it static 15 Char per Ip

- Yen Price: more than 70% are from middle east and specifically in Egypt 1 USD nowadays = 19 LE because of  Instability of dollar  < Think about it > .

- Magic POP Guide Gori : add Exchange Equipment to Allow the players to change the weapons to different weapon .

-What i like:
1- Alchemy is hard
2- Hard EXP
3- Fortress war
4- sun drop is hard
5- Lv60 Global Reward
6- Game team who support players
7- game forum, it's good cuz we as players and you GM team can communicate with you.
-what I dislike:
1-  hotan fortress isn't open
2- events like Halloween / happy / new year got no good reward , such as vigor and scrolls / berserk scrolls isn't good.
3- Selling gold isn't allowed between players. you should put an end to it.
4- silk price is very high. maybe sometime make an offers for silks
5- ip limited i like it very much so unbotters wont have to worry about the items and how they can be stronger.
6- Trade price isn't good at all!
7- about new players they will be weak and players who doesn't have bot are weak as well maybe you need to balance both new players and old players.
8- wing / tomb cave are offline, you should make it at least cap 90, 80 is fun but 90 is even more!
9- we would like to see a creative events.
10- CTF reward isn't good at all .

i'm offering my help to you I used to be media.pk2 editor and SQL coder and became a part of your team

THIS REPLY MIGHT BE CHANGED IF I REMEMBER SOMETHING.
Regards: SuperWizard
I envy silence because I must be loud
[Image: 570d41894e5e7-932x620.jpg]