[Completed] "What do you LIKE & DISLIKE" event.
[Image: logo.png]

[Event Information]
We are interested to know what do you like and dislike most about the game.
According your feed backs we may redesign some parts of the game to improve the game play.
In exchange of your feedback, we will reward you with up to 300 Yens.

[Event Period]
26.12.2016 ~ 02.01.2017

* Notice
It is not allowed to post things like allow bots which are against our game policy!
Post same suggestion only once, and if possible instead of sending a new reply use the edit button to add another suggestion.

[Reward]
0~300 Yens

Make sure to include your character name after the feedback posted.
[Image: WC4mtUo.png]

well i like the alchemy being hard and the plvl and the stones elements everything is good but you should make job more active gives more gold or make buff academy by job instead and make the uniques drop something spicial like few immo and som sun astral that what i think the game need and i Dislike the password recovery system and support i lost 2 accounts and sent ticket and waited more 60 houre not 48 ..
thanks ^^ ING : Elauhrah

i would like to make it cap 90 or 100 its will be cool more cuz we was played in other servers cap 100 and 120 and we pored at lv 80 im sorry but that is true, i dont like to see the game dead or most of players afk it was gonna cool more than now

_ArChiDock_

hard exp 
hard gold
ftw
event CTF

Dislike
alchemy 
trader low gold
ip limit
yen expensive
time unique's
no any event's fun

name char #Good

(12-26-2016, 07:21 AM)player Wrote: Like
hard exp 
hard gold
ftw
event CTF

Dislike
alchemy 
trader low gold
ip limit
yen expensive
time unique's
no any event's fun

name char #Good

What don't you like about IP limit, you think it must be higher or lower?

Hello what I do not like is that when you buy potions without 50 they should be thousands

And the silk I am from Mexico and it is very expensive

Kinvira

I hate bug in game. Pıll bug - copy ıtem bug with F12 - exchange bug - stall and stall network bug - speed bug for roque and more. Please fıx ıt. I like it this game because harder than hard. Like a old school.. And I want to add something, Trade system is very bad. So many people thınk lıke thıs. Please check my idea. Because we need some fun...

Good luck everyone
Character: Chrollo

(12-26-2016, 07:22 AM)waldy22901 Wrote: I hate bug in game. Pıll bug - copy ıtem bug with F12 - exchange bug - stall and stall network bug - speed bug for roque and more. Please fıx ıt. I like it this game because harder than hard. Like a old school.. And I want to add something, Trade system is very bad. So many people thınk lıke thıs. Please check my idea. Because we need some fun...

Good luck everyone
Character: Chrollo

Please contact support about the bugs, for details.

we need see new avatars! / IP limit 10 / and better job system for more fun.. if we can reward any from job point..... Name in game : VzlaWar

I'm really enjoying the serve. But i think the unic event could happen spread in the map, and not all unics in the same place. Alot of new players are complaining because the have no lvl to fight against lvl 80 unics and the high levels of the serve give no party to them, so the "strick xp event" it´'s happening just to high levels up yours noobs chars. One more thing, please! Remove this Snow Slave mobs, they are a plague in the spot training and because of them the normal mobs do not spaw and sometimes have just these Snow Slave mobs to kill.

_Sabia_